The Petroleum Exploration Society of Australia (PESA) is a national organisation representing the interests of all professionals and practitioners in the upstream petroleum industry.
Join today and receive the following membership benefits:
- MONTHLY TECHNICAL MEETINGS: Australia-wide, PESA conducts monthly technical lunches at discounted rates for members helping to expand their knowledge, excellence and understanding of the industry and provide networking opportunities.
- REGULAR SHORT COURSES: PESA offers short courses on the latest and innovative exploration endeavours.
- NETWORKING EVENTS: PESA regularly conducts networking events by way of Golf Days, young professionals meet ups, and social evenings in which members get to meet new contacts, swap ideas in a fun, enlightening and inspirational environment.
- QUARTERLY MAGAZINE (PESA NEWS): As a PESA member you are subscribed to the Association’s quarterly magazine, PESA News, a publication bringing fresh, unique content on exploration and the oil and gas industry to its readers. PESA News will also keep you abreast of events, members movement and activities of interest in the oil and gas sector.
- ACCESS TO PESA TECHNICAL PUBLICATIONS IN DIGITAL FORMAT: Knowledge is power and PESA membership gives you access to a treasure trove of data and information with a pass to downloading the Association’s vast and valuable archives of technical publications.
- MEMBERSHIP RATES FOR CONFERENCES: Including WABS, EABS and CABS
Showing all 5 results
PESA Active Membership$137.50 on January 1st each year and a $11.00 sign-up fee
PESA Associate Membership$137.50 on January 1st each year and a $11.00 sign-up fee
PESA Overseas Membership$146.00 on January 1st each year and a $11.00 sign-up fee
PESA Retired Membership$99.00 on January 1st each year and a $11.00 sign-up fee
PESA Student Membership$27.50 on January 1st each year