PESA News, published on behalf of the Petroleum Exploration Society of Australia, contains news of advances in petroleum exploration techniques, news and comments on the exploration industry, easy-to-read reviews and case histories of interest to our members, opinions of members, book reviews, and matters of general interest.
- Statoil strikes oil and gas with wildcat
- OGA unveils UK offshore frontier licence awards
- Eni savours sweet taste of crude in Mexico
- CGG and Eidesvik create new fleet ownership company
- PTTEP Contracts Jack-up Rig
- SA ups the PACE to hit the gas
- Senex accelerates Cooper Basin gas with PACE funding
- CGG completes processing of Carabao regional multi-client study.
- Geoscientist employment recovery stalls
- Australian Duncan Eley takes CEO reins at Polarcus