- Po Valley set for AIM listing of Saffron Energy on Friday
- Geoex courts, woos and wins MultiClient Geophysical
- PGS cuts losses in fourth quarter.
- CGG completes first airborne gravity survey in Bahrain
- FROGTECH uncovers significant structures in South China Sea.
- Spectrum returns to profit in Q4
- Shell submits program for Brent field decommissioning
- APPEA warns: Don’t kill the golden goose!
- Polarcus lands 4D project off West Africa
- CGG delivers final pre-STM data for multi-client survey in Midland Basin
Upcoming Events › QLD
Events List Navigation
PESA QLD Shortcourse Date: 22-23 February, 2017 Time: 9am – 5pm each day Venue: The Terrace Room, Royal on the Park, Alice Street, Brisbane QLD 4000 Presenter: David Lowry Details: The course runs for two days. Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea are provided. Attendees are asked to bring a laptop or iPad along. Course notes will be provided on USB. Course Outline: The course is spread over 2 full days. Day 1 starts with a simple introduction to valuing a prospect (time…Find out more »
Risking a prospect with a DHI If you assess the geological Chance of Success of a prospect (reservoir, seal, source etc), and then you get some additional information from a DHI which is also uncertain, how should you update your geological risk estimate? A simple gut-feel approach to modifying your prospect risk is likely to be prone to error. A logical approach is to use Bayes Theorem to combine the two sets of uncertain data. However Bayes Theorem can be…Find out more »
PESA QLD Short Course – Fundamentals of Pore Pressure Prediction & Petroleum Geomechanics, 29-30th March
PESA QLD Short Course: Fundamentals of Pore Pressure Prediction and Petroleum Geomechanics (2 days) Date: Wednesday 29th March & Thursday 30th March 2017 Venue : Royal On the Park Hotel, 152 Alice St, Brisbane QLD 4001 $895 – Members $1000 – Non-Members $450 – Student / Concession* Members Members need to sign into the website to book with member rates. *Concession status to be agreed by the PESA QLD President. Those who are unemployed are encouraged to request concession pricing…Find out more »