- Po Valley set for AIM listing of Saffron Energy on Friday
- Geoex courts, woos and wins MultiClient Geophysical
- PGS cuts losses in fourth quarter.
- CGG completes first airborne gravity survey in Bahrain
- FROGTECH uncovers significant structures in South China Sea.
- Spectrum returns to profit in Q4
- Shell submits program for Brent field decommissioning
- APPEA warns: Don’t kill the golden goose!
- Polarcus lands 4D project off West Africa
- CGG delivers final pre-STM data for multi-client survey in Midland Basin
Upcoming Events › NSW
Events List Navigation
The PESA Distinguished Lecturer Tour Dr Mark Tingay PESA NSW Short course: “Fundamentals of Pore Pressure Prediction and Petroleum Geomechanics” Date: Monday 13th & Tuesday 14th March 2017 Course Overview The safe drilling of wells requires detailed pre-drill prediction of pore pressures, fracture gradients and potential wellbore instability. Accurate pore pressure and fracture gradient prediction is vital for several aspects of well planning, such as casing and cementing design, as well as the prevention of potentially disastrous kicks, losses and blowouts.…Find out more »